Due to the COVID-19 crisis, all meetings, classes, and interactive workshops are delivered virtually. Face-to-face meetings, classes, and interactive workshops will resume when PSGCNJ returns to the church.
- Manages the collection and distribution and/or access to incoming job leads to members
- Builds viable relationships with key partners by engaging with Central NJ Job Market community
- Enhances/improves the membership experience by developing and sharing ideas, suggestions and comments with other Professional Service Group of Central New Jersey committees.
- Creates a data set for contacting employers, recruiters, networking groups and other resources within the Central NJ Job Market
- Defines and plans for a future Talent Network to link Professional Service Group of Central New Jersey job seekers to employers with job openings, and link employers to a database of talented, qualified candidates.
BenefitsMembers of this committee develop and use skills values by employers, such as:
- Data collection and analysis skills
- Research and evaluation skills
- Communication skills and tools
- Improve planning and project management skills
- Social media skills