By Barbara Perone
Raritan Valley Community College (RVCC) has an opening for a part-time Microsoft Office (MS) Applications Instructor who will be able to work a flexible schedule. The position may require traveling to an off-site location and pays $35 to $40 per hour. The candidate does not have to have a teaching certificate, but must have the following minimum qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree
• Comprehensive knowledge of the entire Microsoft Office suite. (A Microsoft certification would be helpful, but is not required.)
• Comparable work experience
• Ability to communicate course material in a clear, understandable manner
• Ability to teach effectively in an adult learning environment
• Previous experience in education, adult corporate training a plus, but not required
• Customer service orientation
• Opportunities available during the day, evening, or weekends
RVCC has two campuses; one located in Branchburg, the other in Bridgewater. To apply for this position, send a cover letter and résumé to Brenda Fisher. Her email address is firstname.lastname@example.org. To send a cover letter and résumé, via regular mail, send it to:
Workforce and Professional Development
Raritan Valley Community College (RVCC)
P.O. Box 3300
Somerville NJ 08876
To contact Brenda Fisher by phone call 908.526.1200, ask for extension 8367.
RVCC to Hold Workforce Open House November 14th
RVCC will hold a Workforce Open House Thursday, November 14th, from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m., in Building B, at its Bridgewater campus, located at 14 Vogt Drive in Bridgewater, next to the Somerset County Library.
Those who attend the Open House will be able to find out what’s new in the Workforce program for the Spring 2014 semester, meet instructors, staff, and key members of the RVCC team. For more information, or to register, visit the college’s website www.raritanval.edu.
By Barbara Perone