Due to the COVID-19 crisis, all meetings, classes, and interactive workshops are delivered virtually. Face-to-face meetings, classes, and interactive workshops will resume when PSGCNJ returns to the church.
OverviewIncreasing the visibility and membership of Professional Service Group of Central New Jersey is vital to our growth and sustainability. And yours, too, if you join. Do you find event planning and promotion, social media, meeting presentation, and/or procuring dynamic speakers skills you need? The Marketing and Events Committee gives you real-time opportunities to hone your skills. This committee manages all marketing and communications initiatives that promote Professional Service Group of Central New Jersey. Any role you choose will directly support Professional Service Group of Central New Jersey’s success in delivering on its mission, core beliefs and other efforts to facilitate today’s job search.
- Schedules guest speakers
- Organizes and promotes networking & organizational events
- Defines and implements digital and traditional marketing strategies for strategic initiatives
- Creates and disseminates internal/external communications and marketing materials
- Manages website messaging, announcements and social messages
- Leads weekly general meetings
BenefitsMembers of this committee, develop and utilize skills valued by employers, such as:
- Public Speaking
- Event Planning
- Project Management
- Digital Content development
- Social Media exposure