OverviewInstruction, training, scheduling and content development are the skills used by the Training Committee members. Our members have access to valuable training services provided by the Training Committee.
- Accelerated Career Training (ACT) is an intensive 2½ day program that provides skills, tools and techniques to navigate today’s competitive job market. Topics range from resume and cover letter writing, to using social media to find job opportunities.
- Interactive Workshops that build and improve basic job skills and allows job seekers to put learnings into practice.
- Schedules classes and communicate with participants
- Prepares and presents new member orientation
- Manages and presents Accelerated Career Training (ACT) to membership
- Develops and presents advanced classes for membership, to provide a better understanding of the job search
- Delivers Train-The-Trainer level instruction to presenters and other members
BenefitsMembers of this committee, develop and utilize skills valued by employers, such as:
- Leadership and organizational Skills
- Public speaking
- Project management
- Training content editing and writing
- Social media
Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.