Join PSGCNJ Now!
Here is our New Member Form:
Are you a professional, manager, technical or administrative resident of New Jersey who is in a career transition? We can help you!
We are a voluntary self-managed non-profit organization dedicated to helping people in their career transitions.
Let PSGCNJ be your FREE resource for access to networking, jobs and job search skills. The extensive networking and training will improve your job search skills and will help you land that perfect job. By belonging to PSGCNJ, you can access permanent and/or temporary opportunities in many unique ways.
Membership is FREE. However, we ask that you:
- Attend our weekly General Membership Meetings most Mondays
- Join and participate in a committee
- Complete the PSGCNJ 2½ day-module Accelerated Career Training (ACT) Workshops. (Currently on hold – reach out to the trainging committee for more information.)
- Contribute a small amount of your time to PSGCNJconducting workshops, database maintenance, answering E-mail, attending your Committee’s meetings, and other helpful activities.
- General Membership Meetings: Prospective members are encouraged to attend our meetings General meetings provide networking opportunities as well as presentations to assist with your job search
- We meet every Monday, except holidays, starting at 10:30 AM for up to 2 hours. The meeting takes place via web conferencing. Get further details at General Membership Meetings
Professional Service Group of Central New Jersey (PSGCNJ)