Strong project management, planning and organizational strategy are skills used by members of the Project Management Office (PMO). Members of this committee work to deliver consistent, efficient and successful projects for PSGCNJ. Fiduciary accountability to the Executive Management Committee and Board of Trustees, as well as organizational strategy and goal setting for projects is also the responsibility of this committee.
- Provides effective prioritization of project management resources
- Implements standard practices and project management procedures
- Establishes cost savings
- Delivers projects with predictable consistency, efficiency and success
- Maintains status and financial reports to Executive Management Committee and the Board of Trustees
- Manages effective organizational strategy and goals for programs and projects
BenefitsMembers of this committee, develop and utilize skills valued by employers, such as:
- Planning and project management
- Organizational & leadership skills
- Problem-solving and solutions
- Public speaking
- Project management
- Research and evaluation
View the Calendar to see the next scheduled meeting.