Welcome Prospective Members.
The Professional Service Group of Central New Jersey will continue as a virtual meeting as of April 6, 2020Due to the COVID-19 crisis, all meetings, classes, and interactive workshops are delivered virtually. Face-to-face meetings, classes, and interactive workshops will resume when PSGCNJ returns to the church.
Dear Job Seekers, new and existing PSGCNJ members,
We recognize these are unprecedented times and the job search landscape will be different. Although the situation has changed, PSGCNJ’s mission has not, “To provide job seekers opportunities with encouragement, empowerment, education and inspiration to advance their careers.”
On the day of the meeting click this PSGCNJ Virtual Meeting link to open Zoom and enter Meeting ID 525-652-585 to join the meeting. Keep your calendars open Mondays from 10 am to 12:30 pm. Further instructions for joining the meeting are included below.
- The meeting will open at 10 am to allow people to set up Zoom and converse with other members in the chat box.
- Virtual session kicks off at 10:30 am
To dial-in by phone only: 646-558-8656
- We recommend you join by 10 am.
- You may have to download ZOOM to proceed.
- Select computer speakers or phone to hear. Follow the directions that will be best for you. If on your computer select computer speakers for audio.
- Questions for the speaker may be entered into the chat box.
ACT Training and Advanced Training will be virtual as well. View the Learn More About Classes page. We are committed to helping you succeed through this transition.
We wish to thank The First United Methodist Church of Somerville for their support in our mission.
The PSGCNJ Executive Committee
For information/suggestions/questions regarding this website contact