In support of PSGCNJ’s operations, the Fundraising Committee develops, plans and operates fundraising campaigns. This committee also meets with local businesses and civic leaders to build alliances for the continued growth and visibility of the organization. We welcome additional ideas to be considered for fundraising.
- Raises funds to meet special or ongoing needs
- Leads fundraising initiatives
- Identifies potential funding resources
- Develops grant writing proposals
- Inspires members to identify and help solicit funds from external sources
- Encourages participation of the Board in fundraising
Members of this committee, develop and utilize skills valued by employers, such as:
- Public speaking
- Grant writing
- Sales and marketing
- Event planning
The Fundraising Committee is always looking for new members.
To become a committee member and contribute, please see a director at the Monday General Meeting. Most importantly, getting involved to have a great answer to the inevitable interview question “Tell me, what have you been doing lately?”