ANNOUNCEMENT:Mock Interview Workshop
March 5, 9:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.: Bridging the Gap Interview Workshop with Mock Interviews –
New Jersey Technology & Entrepreneurship Talent Network
75 Veterans Memorial Drive, Suite 102 Somerville, NJ 08876-2950
(Practical Job Search Strategy, Quick-Connects ‘Speed Networking’ interview practice with hiring managers and executives, and individual feedback)
· Simin Cai, President & CEO, Go!Foton
· Dee Hill, Underwriting Director, CAN Technology
· Kelly Meritzis, Vice President, Human Resources, EPS Corporation
· Warren Nevins, Director of Information Technology, Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey
· Jerry Passione, Strategic Alliances Senior Director, Juniper Networks
· Vijay Patil, Vice President, Kaizen Technologies
More team members to be announced
To register and for more information on the Technology & Entrepreneurship Talent Network go to www.njtetn.org or contact Rick Peterson or Manny Inyang at 908-704-3000.
Although you are welcome to join the Jersey Job Club, membership is not mandatory for participation.