We’ve been working hard to bring top employers to the event and they are looking forward to meeting you! Did you know that most employers at our Job Fairs report making hires from the people they meet? That means you have a great opportunity ahead so let’s be sure you’re ready for the day of the event.
Review the following items to be sure you are prepared:
- Resume is updated and error proof
- Printed 30 copies of your resume
- Personal marketing pitch is ready- for tips on putting together your pitch Click here.
- Review companies attending and prepare questions for recruiters- to see the current list Click here.
- Select appropriate business attire
The Job Fair will be the place for you to make a lasting impression on recruiters who make hiring decisions. Please review our article Making Conversations Count
for our recommendations on getting the most out of each of your meetings.
We’re in this countdown together and look forward to hosting you next week at the event. You’ll receive a 3-day event reminder from us that will provide access to your Online Job Fair Guide to download and print for the event. It will have the up to date list of companies attending and positions for which they’re hiring. We’ll also cover what to do the day of the event to maximize your time. If you want to review any of our tips and recommendations please visit our Advice
section. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Your NationalCareerFairs Team