By Jose Diez
What is the Job and Career Accelerator?
- Create professional resumes and cover letters
- Search available jobs from over 5 million job postings
- Explore over 1,000 occupations and match those that fit your interests
- Interviewing tutorials
- Get tips and advice on how to improve your search each step of the way
- Organize and track your job search progress
How can you use this service for free?
- Access from your library or home computer, free of charge, with your library card
- Just go to “Job and Career Accelerator” through http://www.jerseyclicks.org with your library card number
- Once you set up your personal username and password for “new user registration you will enter this service for free